Clinical Research Coordinators
- To build a multidisciplinary research program interacting with the research programs of the Yale Cancer Center (YCC) and taking advantage of the shared YCC resources.
- To develop a robust clinical/translational research program with high clinical trial accrual and impact on patient care.
Goals for 2016:
- To apply new nanotechnology solutions to the therapy of ovarian cancer
- To apply WES and WGS solutions to uterine cancers and evaluate the impact of racial disparity in biologically aggressive USC and CS
- To evaluate the therapeutic effect of a novel “prime and pull” vaccination strategy and resulting immune responses in women with pre-cancerous cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN 2-3)
- To evaluate the therapeutic effect of dual BET/PIK3CA Targeting in ovarian and endometrial cancer cell lines